Friday, April 15, 2011

So Jolly Fun!


I started this page so long ago, but it never quite felt finished,
so I have only just put it on now.

I never scrapbook a page unless I have strong emotional ties to the photo or the situation/event, so I remember that I loved this photo and wanted to hold on to the memory, but sadly I have almost no recollection of it!
Thank goodness for scrapbooking for someone like me; otherwise I wouldn't remember about the things that I so want to remember most! I breaks my heart to say that this baby isn't really even that familiar to me, she does however bear a srong resemblance to a little girl that has planted her roots deeply into my heart. Maybe all that matters it the 'here and now' and the future anyway...

2 comments:

  1. oh that is SO cute!! I love her little face in this pic. It makes me sad too that we forget how they were at certain ages.....I am trying to take lots of videos of the kids (and not just photos) so I will hopefully remember what they were like and not just what they looked like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Jolly Jumper brings an incredible amount of JOY - I remember that!

    ReplyDelete