Monday, March 22, 2010

note 2 self

This was one of my favourite quotes from the last General Conference. I love listening to the talks and I get SO inspired. However...

I have NOT been blessed with a great memory, and need to be constantly reminded of everything! Inspiration usually lasts till I get home, then I have forgotten all the messages.

Conference is on again in a couple of weeks and I will definately be taking a pen and paper.
If I remember.

(Photograph taken by Deep Grey- October '09)

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh yes, the wonderful thing about conference is they print every single talk in the Enzign! The Lord knows too well it needs to be documented for us to look over and be re-inspired.
    (And your page looks great).

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was very exciting for me to see 'i comment' yay!
    oh yeah.. the ensign. haha. i have them on cd in my car too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ur new blog neets... so cute. Love the job descriptions haha... look 4ward 2 the updates :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's funny I was just thinking yesterday I wonder if neets will start a blog soon.....and here it is :) I raced over hoping to be the first to comment for sure.....but I see that i am not :) looks great sis and I love your descriptions :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read the quote - Elder Uchtdorfs talks was one of my favs too!!

    ReplyDelete