Monday, April 19, 2010

Baby blues & Strawberry kisses


When Chloe was born it was nearly impossible to avoid comparing her to Olivia. In fact, I think the very first thing I said to her was, 'Wow, you look just like your sister'.

This may be the reason why I love these little strawberry kisses that cropped up on her shoulder and cheek when she was a week or so old- they made her UNIQUE.

Now, of course, she is developed her own personality traits, and smiling and laughing, and cooing, and sprouting teeth (crazy i know- she's only 3 months!)

I ADORE this child!!

3 comments:

  1. She is adorable Neets!! I can't wait to see her little strawberry kisses :) and kiss her chubby little cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute (there needs to be a cute in the little tick boxes hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Neets - just checking in for a look around. xoMel .....Yeah - where is the cute box!

    ReplyDelete