Monday, April 12, 2010

Motherhood


Fiona took this photo during a shoot of Chloe, and the more I look at it the more I love it! We do actually have a lot of moments like this at home. In fact we even have some entire days like this, (though I rarely look quite so airbrushed).


I got some great advice once from someone very wise (it was Mum- of course). She said simply, "Give your time to your children". I have found that that is the key to having happy girls. And of course happy girls = happy me!

I am pleased to announce that so far this week we have had none of these 'moments'.
(You may have noted, however, that it is still only Monday morning...)

6 comments:

  1. oh yay! i've been waiting for you to post something! it's been so long :) Good advice from Mumma! It is very true that if we don't let 'other' things distract us and we spend time with our kids, it does make for happy 'babies' and happy mummas! Love the picture (and just for the record, you do naturally look quite airbrushed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the funny tick is referring to the Monday comment :) good luck for the rest of the week!! I would say the same thing but it ended at about 7am this morning when Zahn wasn't allowed to have something :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Neets, your actually not airbrushed... kapow! Naturally beautiful. (High contrast black and whites work wonders).

    I really love this image too. Nice scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautiful inside and out. Love your job descriptions.
    love
    Mumma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this picture and how you've scrapped it too.
    I love high contrast black n white too now that i've discovered light room
    xo mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Anita, you are such a good mother and you are so wise for someone so young, I'm so proud a you!
    Love you lots, and that little family of yours.
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete